Friday, March 9, 2007

It's Called a Vacation, Harley

My workday schedule starts with the alarm going off at 4:30. I'll hit the snooze button every nine minutes for around an hour and then get up. That's my routine.

Well, Harley has decided that if I don't get up by 5:30 (even if the alarm doesn't go off), he needs to wake me.

That's on weekdays. On weekends he seems to have a bit more sympathy for my sleeping in (until about 6:00 or so anyway).

Anyway, I took today off, because we're having such wonderful weather here (nobody should have to work when it's this nice outside!), and decided not to set my alarm (even though I wanted to get up fairly early). Harley decided I wasn't waking early enough so he started his early morning bark/jump on the bed routine.

Apparently he doesn't like to see my lazy (vacationing!) ass wasting daylight.

Hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather wherever they are. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: